Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: And how are my favourite people today?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just thinking about all of you... wanted to say "Hi" and a whole bunch of other mushy gushy stuff that will probably leave you all in tears so I will let you imagine it lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

    38 days and I will be in the UK! WOO HOOO!!!!! (is it sad that I know exactly how many days are left before I leave? LOL)

    Laurie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Annlili's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you too is "Ivana Humpalot"

    (no I didn't have anything better to say.. sorry!)

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2002 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Annlili ]</font>

  3. #3
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I can't wait until you get to the UK so that we can meet up. I'm so looking forward to it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been better...but, WooHoo on your 38 days!!! (and, no....that's not sad at all!!) Have a blast!! *wishes she could go*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Hey Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I can't wait until you get to the UK so that we can meet up. I'm so looking forward to it [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hey Terry! Can't wait either [img]smile.gif[/img] It'll be great to see you, and Alli too [img]cool.gif[/img]

    *wonders when she will begin to loose sleep because of excitement*

    MARCI!! My God! THERE you are! LOL Miss you muchly!

    Laurie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's nice that you're meeting those other people when you come here, but I've got something to say, WHAT ABOUT ME?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    It's nice that you're meeting those other people when you come here, but I've got something to say, WHAT ABOUT ME?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I would never forget about you. It is virtually impossible to! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MARCI!! My God! THERE you are! LOL Miss you muchly!

    Laurie[/QB][/QUOTE]

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Miss you muchly too, Sweetie!! and I'm so excited for you!! ya think maybe you could postmark Darren to my addy whilst you're there? LMAO

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [/QB][/QUOTE]

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Miss you muchly too, Sweetie!! and I'm so excited for you!! ya think maybe you could postmark Darren to my addy whilst you're there? LMAO[/QB][/QUOTE]

    awwww.... sorry babe... but he is coming *ahem* with me. I do know how to share though [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Laurie!!!

    Babes how are you!

    I'm much better today [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Its funny you get to see the Terry all the way in the UK and we live like 3 hours away from each other.

    *slaps hands*
    Hugs
    Lain [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •